In 2004, the board of APC Instytut, a company with the structure of a pharmaceutical company (regulatory affairs, marketing, sales and training departments), took the strategic decision to launch the distribution cooperation with foreign companies seeking partners in the Polish pharmaceutical market.
At present we are the authorized representative for Poland of companies that market modern, scientifically advanced products that improve the quality of life and are geared to health-aware customers. Our marketing and distribution departments, in cooperation with APC Instytut sales force coordinators has developed a strategy for the development and selection of products for the company’s portfolio. Our distribution department is constantly searching for niche products, marked by a strong USP.
If you are looking for new development possibilities and a reliable business partner for products distribution, we would be keen to offer our support.
APC Instytut handles the distribution of the following products:
Since November 2004, APC Instytut Sp. z o.o. is a Distributor in Poland of the British company Passion for life healthcare UK Limited, manufacturing medical devices (Snoreeze). We have introduced to the market a group of 4 products successfully eliminating snoring. More information: www.snoreeze.pl
- Oral strips (medical device class IIa, CE 0459) tighten and moisten the soft tissues of the back of the throat, thus reducing vibration and eliminating the sounds of snoring. The active substances were closed in special structures called microspheres. The leaves placed on the palate dissolve in about a minute, and the multilayered microspheres slowly release the components acting on the tissues of the back of the throat. This process can take up to eight hours, which ensures a good night’s sleep. Peppermint oil, vitamin E and sodium hyaluronate tighten throat tissues, while pectins and guar gum moisturize them.
- Throat spray (medical device class IIa, CE 0459) (for those snoring supine) is very easy to use. The mobile applicator allows it to be safely and accurately injected into the back of the throat. Tightens and moisturizes tissues, thereby reducing vibration and eliminating the sounds of loud snoring.
- Throat spray in the thermo-gel formula (medical device class IIa, CE 0459) changes consistency in response to your natural body warmth. It thickens to ensure the microspheres encapsulating the key ingredients stay where they most effective – soothing and lubricating the throat for up to 8 hours, providing a good night’s sleep.
It has a refreshing mint taste.
- Nasal spray (medical device class IIa, CE 0459) (for those snoring through the nose) brings relief to snorers due to a blocked nose due to allergies or colds. The spray contains a unique mixture of active ingredients that cover the nasal passages clearing them and help to improve the airflow during sleep.
- Nasal strips (medical device class I) gently open the nasal passages to prevent snoring caused by a blocked nose. Available in sizes: small/medium and large.
- Snoreeze Oral Device (medical device class I) is a product that targets the main cause of snoring. The fully adjustable design keeps the jaw slightly forward while sleeping. The Snoreeze Oral Device can be easily adjusted to fit your teeth. The Snoreeze Oral Device helps keep the airway open properly for easy and quiet breathing. Free of BPA (Bisphenol A) and latex.
Packaging: Throat spray in 23.5ml and 14ml versions, Nasal spray 10ml, Oral strips 14 pieces, Nasal strips 10 pieces. The products are available in pharmacies.
*This is a medical device. For your safety, use it in accordance with the instructions or label. If in doubt, consult a specialist.
CEFASEL 100 NUTRI**
From September 2006, we started the distribution of selenium products Cefasel Nutri in Poland, produced by a German company called Cefak.
Cefasel Nutri is a product that alleviates selenium deficiencies in the body and has a number of advantages:
- contains a high, well-defined dose of 100 or 200 μg selenium, respectively;
- quickly replenishes selenium deficiencies in the body;
- is suitable for carrying out therapy with high doses of selenium;
- does not leave an unpleasant taste in the mouth;
- has a comfortable form of micropellets, does not require drinking or dissolving in water – micropellets poured directly into the mouth dissolve on the tongue in a few seconds.
Cefasel Nutri is available in 2 forms:
1. Cefasel® 100 nutri – tablets; packages of 20 and 60 tablets; 1 tablet contains 0.333 mg of sodium selenite 5H2O (100 μg selenium)
2. Cefasel® 200 nutri – tablets; package of 20 tablets; 1 tablet contains 0.666 mg of sodium selenite 5H2) (200 μg selenium)
Cefasel products do not contain sugar and can be used by diabetics. The products are available in pharmacies without a prescription.
Cefavit B12 contains bioactive methylcobalamin, absorbed directly through the oral cavity mucosa. 1 chewable tablet contains a high dose of vitamin B12 – up to 400 μg!
Vitamin B12 contributes to the maintenance of the correct energy metabolism, helps in maintaining the proper metabolism of homocysteine and in the proper functioning of the nervous system, as well as maintaining normal psychological functions. It helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue, helps in the healthy production of red blood cells, as well as in the proper functioning of the immune system.
Cefavit B12 can be used by vegans.
Packaging: Cefavit B12 400 μg, 60 chewable tablets. The product is available in pharmacies without a prescription.
CEFAVIT FERRIT STIX**
Cefavit ferrit Stix is a product containing iron, vitamin C and B group vitamins (B2, B6, B12).
Iron is needed for the formation of hemoglobin and red blood cells and for proper oxygen transport in the human body. Together with vitamin C and B vitamins, it helps maintain proper energy metabolism. Vitamin C increases the absorption of iron. Vitamin B2 supports correct iron metabolism. Cefavit ferrit Stix reduces the feeling of fatigue and tiredness.
Cefavit ferrit Stix can be used by vegetarians. Gluten-free product.
Does not contain allergens, gelatin, dyes, yeast.
Packaging: 42 sachets. The product is available in pharmacies without prescription.
Cefacur is a product containing curcumin complex with high bioavailability, vitamin D3 and vitamin C.
With vitamins D and C, Cefacur supports the normal functioning of the immune system. In addition, vitamin C supports normal production of collagen, for proper cartilage function and protects cells from oxidative stress. The curcumin complex in the product consists of a protective ring of gamma-cyclodextrin that surrounds the curcumin molecule, which allows for significantly greater bioavailability of curcumin compared to regular curcuma extract.
Cefacur can be used by vegetarians. Gluten-free product.
Does not contain piperine/pepper extract, polysorbates, lactose, allergens, gelatin, flavorings, yeast.
Packaging: 60 tablets. The product is available in pharmacies without a prescription.
**A food supplement is a foodstuff intended to supplement a normal diet. The food supplement does not have medicinal properties.
The hypoallergenic cosmetic ointment supplementing and replacing the natural fating of the body surface. The composition has been developed for dry and sensitive skin. Actiderma Pur is made of highly purified paraffin enriched with vitamin E and glycerin. It contains no pharmacological active substances, including hormones, parabens, preservatives as well as fragrances. For infants, children and adults.
It supports the physiological environment of the skin and mucous membranes in their protective functions. It is recommended to use it before sports activities. Prevents infections, abrasions, irritations. It provides the skin with a thin protective layer against pathogens, bacteria and harmful external conditions. Regular use prevents and eliminates itching, burning and inflammation of the skin.
Dermatologically tested. For everyday use.
Packaging: tube 75 ml. The ointment is available at the pharmacy.