GDPR Information Clause
In accordance with Article 13(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016. (GDPR) we inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is APC Instytut Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as APC Instytut).
2. If you have any concerns regarding the processing of your data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of correspondence with you and settlement of the case, as well as for the purpose of possible establishment or assertion of claims or defense against claims. The legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest, in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, which consists in conducting correspondence with the interested parties and settling the matters reported by them.
4. Recipients of your personal data may be entities that provide APC Instytut with services related to the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes, including primarily IT system providers and entities that provide services necessary to handle the reported case.
5. Your personal data will be stored for the period of correspondence and case handling. The period of processing may be extended each time by the period of the statute of limitations for claims, if the processing of your personal data is necessary for the establishment or assertion of possible claims or defense against such claims by APC Instytut.
6. You have the right to access your data, as well as the right to correct, delete, restrict processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, and if the processing is based on consent then also the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
7. If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. Your provision of personal data is voluntary. If you fail to provide personal data, it will be impossible to correspond with you and handle your inquiry.
9. In accordance with Article 21(4) of GDPR, we inform you that you have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you. The objection should be submitted to the email address indicated above. Pursuant to Article 21(1) GDPR, when submitting an objection, you should indicate the reasons related to your particular situation.