1. PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
APC Instytut Sp. z o.o., Al. Jerozolimskie 146C (2nd floor), 02-305 Warsaw
2. CONTACT REGARDING DATA PROTECTION
In all matters related to data protection, please contact us at:
3. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Users using the Administrator’s Website remain anonymous. The information contained in system logs is used by the Administrator for technical purposes related to server administration. Moreover, the Administrator reserves the right to use this information for the purpose of gathering statistical demographic information.
The Internet browser can store cookies on the User’s computer disk or on other device used by the User. The Administrator’s Website stores cookies in order to:
- better adjusting the Website to the Users’ needs,
- create viewing statistics.
In addition, we monitor user information using Google Analytics, a tool that records user behaviour on the website. We also use Google’s reCAPTCHA v3 service to protect our site from spam and abusive traffic.
We use two types of cookies:
- session files – temporary files which are deleted after the Website is closed;
- permanent – stored on the computer for the time specified in the parameters or until deleted by the User.
It is the User who decides whether he wants the cookies to be saved on his computer or any other device he uses. The User can completely disable cookies in the options of their browser or by selecting the appropriate option in Firewall programs.
4. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND CONFIDENTIALITY
All user data obtained by the Administrator through the www.apcinstytut.pl website is stored and processed in a manner that ensures its security, in accordance with the provisions of the Polish law.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES